Friday, March 19, 2010

Could someone please tell me what a demon deacon is?

Lord willing, I will be an RUF intern at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC!!

Am I excited? YES! It was definitely one of my top options. I am beyond grateful that, if God provides the funds, I will get to serve at this campus.

If anyone knows of anyone who lives in Winston-Salem or knows of anyone who attends Wake Forest, let me know. I only know of one family in this town, so needless to say, it will be quite a new beginning for me!

And, if anyone could tell me what a demon deacon is, that would be great. Thanks.

I will keep updates regarding the internship and hopefully throughout my time as an intern, on this blog. So, please update your blogrolls and such, if you want to stay updated on the internship.

Yay! Yay! Yay!
It has officially become real.


1 comment:

  1. Kate, that is such amazing news, I am really excited for you! How great!!

    ReplyDelete