Thursday, October 21, 2010

mini update.

Intern reunion this weekend... training next week... seeing family... yay!!  Sorry I am slacking on the blog posts.  Things are continuing to go well... life has evened out a bit... a little more consistent day to day.  

Prayers needed:
- Kappa/Chi O Bible study... pray that we would learn how to live our lives more according to God's will, that we would recognize God's purpose in Creation, and be changed more and more to look like Him as we study Genesis.
- Pray as we decide on and plan our mission trip for Spring Break next semester.
- Pray that I would have wisdom as conversations get harder.  Pray that I would be diligent in studying His Word and the study program so that as I talk to others I am not forgetting to sit and listen to what God has to teach me.  

Chattanooga/Scottsboro/Atlanta... here I come!!

And in prep for this weekend...  

WAR EAGLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment