Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Parent's Brunch

Last weekend we had Parent's Brunch at Forsyth Country Club.  It went so well.  We had a very large turnout.  Mr. Anderson, the dad to two of our students, and Riley Skinner, Wake Forest's quarterback for the past four years, spoke at the event.  I really enjoyed getting to meet so many students' parents and see where these students come from.  Here are a few pictures.

Teasley's with Mr. Anderson


The Morgans let me join their fam.


Riley Skinner
Kennedy and Molly Jane Teasley... love you two.
Thanks for helping girls... I like all of you, a lot.
I have a friend from Auburn visiting this weekend... which is super exciting!  And thanks to Tease, I get to go see the Avett Brothers!  So, that's double exciting.  And, it is Homecoming for Wake this weekend.  We will be having a tailgate and three of our RUFers are on the court.  (They have girls and boys on the court.  New to me.)  So, fun weekend.

Things are going well.  Conversations are starting to get harder.  These kids are smart.  They have questions.  They want to know the truth and are searching for it.  Pray that I would have wisdom and discernment and would be able to have confidence in the Lord.  

Thanks for your support and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. We have parents' brunch next month - totally new concept to me. Glad to see y'all do it, too. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete