Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas party, snow, and SEC champs

It has been an exciting last couple of days here in Winston.  Fortunately, I felt well enough to decorate for and be at the Christmas party.  Here are some photos (all from my camera phone so, not wonderful).








Then, on Saturday, I had gone to have some quiet time at my favorite coffee shop in town, Krankies.  When I was notified by a couple of friends it had begun to snow!  Sure enough, I hurried home to Hamilton, and we spent the rest of the day playing in the snow and hanging out with friends.  Here are some pictures from campus.  It was BEAUTIFUL.








Andd... finallly... Auburn is the new SEC champs!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!  I have loved checking facebook statuses and receiving texts all season proclaiming the sheer joy over Auburn's success.  Gosh, it is so crazy to me how amazing they have been this year!  It hardly seems real.  Ohhhhh, if only I could go to Arizona.  Maybe, there's a way?  We will see.  No matter, I can't wait to cheer the tigers on!!

At Toomer's Corner last weekend, after the Iron Bowl
Pure joy
And, one more thing... count down to New York City... 7 Days!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was about to do my Auburn post and saw that you had done yours. War Eagle!! Love the pictures you picked. I also think it's adorable the way you have the string of round balls hanging over what is your fireplace I guess. Last thing, that tree is beautiful! It with the snow beats Auburn's Christmas tree I think.

    ReplyDelete