Thursday, July 14, 2011

Support Needed

"My joy grows with every soul that seeks the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Remember, you have one life. That’s all. You were made for God. Don’t waste it." - John Piper

I am confident that the Lord has called me to serve another year at Wake Forest.  I am always learning of my weakness, of my inadequacy, and incapability.  I am learning daily that the Lord has called an empty vessel to be His tool to share the Gospel.  I think that became even more evident in China when under the most random circumstances, girls came to know the Lord. 

Well, I learn it again today, when I feel that this support raising thing is impossible.  I feel inadequate and unworthy to raise more money.  However, John Piper reminded me through God's Word today, that it is about God's strength and not my own that I am provided for.  So, I am praying, and asking humbly for support.

I am still in need of financial support!!  I need at least $15,000 more to fully fund my second year at Wake Forest.  

I've made a little slideshow to show you what has been going on this year at Wake... to give a glimpse into what the Lord is doing...


If you would like to support my ministry at Wake, go to http://www.ruf.org/donate.  Look for my name and Wake Forest under staff member.   Or you can send a check with my name in the memo to
 1700 N Brown Road Suite 104
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043.
I am most in need of one time donations at this time, but will certainly take monthly donations as well.

If you have any questions, please contact me at kate.rhodes@ruf.org or call me, 256-599-7521.  Thanks so much fo your support thus far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment